Do you have a mix of pets?
Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Horses, Birds, Rabbits, Cattle, Etc.
The Whole Barnyard Pet Sitting visit is for those who have a mix of different types of pets. This visit is the best and healthiest way to have your pets looked after when you travel. Whether you are going on vacation or you are just busy at work, let me take care of them in the comfort of their own home! The Whole Barnyard Pet Sitting services are designed to meet your pet’s personality and daily needs. Please contact me for an estimate.
15 minute visit, 30 minute visit, or a 45 minute visit
If you need a longer visit, please ask!
The Whole Barnyard Pet Sitting visit includes:
🐈 Checking/ Providing Water
🐕 Potty breaks (allows your dog to have a time out in the yard to get out, stretch legs, and take care of business)
🐦 Giving treats (if allowed)
♡🐠♡ Hugs, Love, Care, and Attention!
While I am with your pets, I will provide as many of the following home services that you can choose FREE of charge:
🏠 Indoor plant watering (light)
🏠 Turning on/ off lights
🏠 Turn on/ off radio or TV
Other Services Offered:
* Dog Poop Scooping (Prices vary due to initial cleanliness and size of area cleaned)
* Litter Box Cleaning (Only $2 a day to clean each litter box)
* Cage Cleaning (Prices vary due to initial cleanliness and size of area cleaned)
* Cleaning Stalls (Prices vary due to initial cleanliness and size of area cleaned)
* Dog/ Cat Basic Grooming (Brushing) (price varies)
* Dog Bath & Brushing (price varies)
* Horse Basic Grooming (It is important to groom horses regularly to avoid skin issues, discomfort, and hair loss. Includes brushing and hoof picking only. Price varies.)
* Horse Basic Bath & Brushing (price varies)
Only tools and supplies provided by owner are used to ensure nothing is transmitted from other pets. Pets must be comfortable being groomed.
* Extra Care: This is for example, vet needs to come and check horse(s), farrier needs to come, etc. Only for current clients. Not including the regular horse sitting visit rate and time. Price varies. Please ask!
I also provide (upon request) updates on how your pet is doing FREE of charge.
✉ I can send you an email or text update after each visit. These updates usually include a photo.
* Please click on the “Services” tab on the Menu for more important information. All services REQUIRE an “Initial Booking Consultation”. *The initial booking consultation is free but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I am “charging” $20 that needs to be paid during the Initial Booking Consultation visit. This would then be used as a Credit on the first pet sitting invoice.
* Rates are for local services up to 10 miles of my home. Additional fees may apply for traveling outside of the mileage area. Usually $1.50 for every extra mile traveled.
* Additional Holiday Fee: There will be a $5 extra fee per visit for holidays including: Easter Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day thru Sunday after Thanksgiving, Christmas eve thru New Year’s Day
* Time ranges are minimums and averages only
* I strive to keep the rates posted on this page accurate; the rates listed are not guaranteed and may change at any time.
* Payment is due before service rendered for all services.