Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Chinchilla, Parrots, Fish, Birds, Etc.
Whether they scurry, fly, or hop, Small Caged Pet Sitting in your home is the best and healthiest way to have your them looked after when you travel. Whether you are going on vacation or you are just busy at work, let me take care of them in the comfort of their own home! Small Caged Pet Care services are designed to meet your pet’s personality and daily needs. Fees are priced per visit for up to two small caged pets. (usually $2.00 extra per visit for each additional small caged pet)
15 minute visit ($28) or a 30 minute visit ($33)
If you need a longer visit, please ask!
The Small Caged Pet Sitting visit includes:
🐹 Checking/ Providing Water
🐰 Giving Simple Meds/ Supplements/ Vitamins
🐦 Giving treats (if allowed)
♡🐇♡ Hugs, Love, Care, and Attention!
While I am with your pets, I will provide as many of the following home services that you can choose FREE of charge:
🏠 Indoor plant watering (light)
🏠 Turning on/ off lights
🏠 Turn on/ off radio or TV
Other Services Offered:
* Cage Cleaning (Prices vary due to initial cleanliness and size of area cleaned)
Only tools and supplies provided by owner are used to ensure nothing is transmitted from other pets.
I also provide (upon request) updates on how your pet is doing FREE of charge.
✉ I can send you an email or text update after each visit. It can be a quick thumbs up emoji letting you know all is well.
* Please click on the “Services” tab on the Menu for more important information. All services REQUIRE an “Initial Booking Consultation”. *The initial booking consultation is free but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I am “charging” $20 that needs to be paid during the Initial Booking Consultation visit. This would then be used as a Credit on the first pet sitting invoice.
* Rates are for local services up to 10 miles of my home. Additional fees may apply for traveling outside of the mileage area. Usually $1.75 for every extra mile traveled.
* Additional Holiday Fee: There will be a $5 extra fee per visit for holidays including: Easter Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day thru Sunday after Thanksgiving, Christmas eve thru New Year’s Day
* Time ranges are minimums and averages only
* I strive to keep the rates posted on this page accurate; the rates listed are not guaranteed and may change at any time.
* Payment is due before service rendered for all services.
If you need something you don’t see here, please contact me and ask!