Worried about leaving your loved one home alone all day while you are busy? Let me help you! It is very important to walk your dog or just backyard playtime. Giving him/ her the mental and physical stimulation needed will keep your dog healthy, balanced, and happy.
All walks are provided in your neighborhood.
Only dogs from one household are walked at a time.
I do not provide pack walks. I do this for your dog’s safety because in the event of an emergency I want to be able to provide immediate and focused care to your dog(s). Most importantly, I like to give them individual attention on walks.
Fees are priced per visit for up to two dogs. ($2.00 extra per visit for each additional dog)
20- 30 minute visit ($27)
If you need a longer visit, please ask!
The Dog Walking visit includes:
🐾 Getting Fresh Air
🐾 Potty cleanup (along the walk)
🐾 Giving treats (if allowed)
♡🐾♡ Love, Care, and Attention!
Other Services Offered:
* Dog Poop Scooping (Prices vary due to initial cleanliness and size of area cleaned)
* Basic Grooming (Brushing) (price varies)
* Bath and Brushing (price varies)
Only tools and supplies provided by owner are used to ensure nothing is transmitted from other dogs.
I also provide (upon request) updates on how your pet is doing FREE of charge.
✉ I can send you an email or text update after each visit. It can be a quick thumbs up emoji letting you know all is well.
* Please click on the “Services” tab on the Menu for more important information. All services REQUIRE an “Initial Booking Consultation”. *The initial booking consultation is free but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I am “charging” $20 that needs to be paid during the Initial Booking Consultation visit. This would then be used as a Credit on the first pet sitting invoice.
* Rates are for local services up to 10 miles of my home. Additional fees may apply for traveling outside of the mileage area. Usually $1.75 for every extra mile traveled.
* Additional Holiday Fee: There will be a $5 extra fee per visit for holidays including: Easter Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day thru Sunday after Thanksgiving, Christmas eve thru New Year’s Day
* Time ranges are minimums and averages only
* I strive to keep the rates posted on this page accurate; the rates listed are not guaranteed and may change at any time.
* Payment is due before service rendered for all services.